Picking and Packing Robot
- These assembly robotic system can also be outfitted with vision technology, allowing the robot to see
- These robotic assemblers will not only assemble an automobile, but they can also inspect their own work, cutting down on worker error.
- This robotic assesmbly reduced gaps between vehicle parts, which decreased wind noise throughout the vehicle.
- Robots can provide similar advantages when it comes to the more intricate task of pick-and-place and material handling.
- Robotic arms can be programmed to achieve the same pick-and-place results every time.
- There are a range of grippers in use on industrial robots depending on the fragility of handled material and the specific functions required.
- Vision technology allows pick-and-place robots to compensate for conveyor belt inconsistencies for maximum reliability, while the integrated controller makes set-up easy for the operator.
- Industrial pick-and-place units have made significant strides in recent years, pushing the threshold of cycles per minute (the standard measure for the speed of industrial robots) ever further.