New Ocean understands and embraces complex, multi-path batch operations and their impact on company profitability. Estimating the volume of ingredients in a recipe can affect the quality, effectiveness and the consistency of the final product. Using a weighing system to analyze each ingredient ensures precise measurements, improve batch recipe quality.
Gain-in-weight, loss-in-weight and continuous weighing system
- raw material management, inventory and usage
- material parameters (tolerance, feeder speed, jog, pre-act/cutoff…)
- lot tracking (bar code, rfid)
- validation (bar code, rfid…)
- equipment parameters (scales, mixer, dry ingredient feeders, liquid meters…)
- temperature monitoring
- mixer load tracking
- remote process status & data access software (webcentral)
- troubleshooting & diagnostics features (local & remote)
- bulk conveying system automation
- bulk liquid handling system automation
- micro, minor, bulk bag/tote ingredient automation
- manual prompting & weigh station automation
- Incorporating a PLC will make the system highly flexible, robust, easily expandable with very low chances of failure.
- Auto taring after every batch.
- Auto/ Manual operating facility.
- Bypass facility to bypass any ingredients.
- With smart software the system or process is guarded from mechanical, electrical & material handling problems.
- With HMI interface the system provides 4 different programmable recipes & shift & day reports.
- With SCADA interface the system provides Database of all consumption records: Shift Report, Day Report, Month Report
- Food and beverage
- Liquid, chemical